How do I place an order?Simply navigate to our ORDER page and click on our order form button. You will be redirected to our Wufoo order form. After an order inquiry is placed, we will reach out within 24-48 hours. For urgent needs, please email us or IG message us.
What type of ingredients are included in a board/box?The ingredients vary for each order, however, we do our best to make accommodations. If you have any special requests, please list these under our “notes section” of our form. We will we always offer a variety of soft/hard cheeses, cured meats, & other seasonal accoutrements such as nuts, jams, fruits.
What is the difference between the single serving plates and the mini individual box?The single serving plate features 1 cheese, 1 cured meat, crackers on the side, other accouterments, and honey straw. This is a snack portion.
The mini individual box features 2 cheeses, 1 cured meats, crackers on the side, other accouterments, and mini jar of jam/honey. This is a single portion.
How far in advance do you need to place an order?Ideally, 4-5 days. We will do our best to accommodate last minute order requests (submit a form or reach out via email or Instagram for immediate needs). We also recommend booking as soon as you know of your event/need (such as holidays). You can reserve a slot in advance.
How do I pay?Charcuterie Chick LLC accepts Venmo Business (2% fee), Paypal (2.9% fee), Cashapp (2.75%), and Major Credit Cards (3.5%). Full payment is required upon confirmation of your order & invoice receipt. 48-hour notice is required to cancel orders (or subject to a one-time cancellation fee). For the credit card payment and to receive an invoice, please provide your email in the “notes section” of the order form.
Do you offer pickup?Yes, we offer complimentary pickup at the following locations:
– Mt. Paran Country Store (Northside area)
– OK Cafe (West Paces Ferry)
– Total Wine Brookhaven (Peachtree Rd)
– Target at the Prado (Sandy Springs)
– Sprouts Grocery (Roswell Rd/North Buckhead)
– Whole Foods (Buckhead Market Place, West Paces Ferry Rd)
How can I purchase and redeem gift cards/certificates?– You can simply use our Square link to purchase (linked on our gift certificates page too ) and send an e-gift card of any amount.
– To redeem and apply to an order, the recipient will need to reference the gift certificate in the “notes section” of our order form.
– To redeem for a virtual workshop spot, the recipient of the e-card will need to contact me via email to “redeem this certificate” and receive the workshop information (workshop guide, ingredients list, zoom code) prior to the workshop. A workshop guide and zoom instructions will be emailed for that specific session.
– To send a physical gift certificate in the mail, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What other services do you provide?Charcuterie Chick LLC also offers virtual workshops (with a BYOB kit as an upgrade option), in-person workshops (per CDC guidelines), a digital e-book (with tips & tricks), food styling, and gift certificates/cards.
Do you deliver?Yes, within the metro Atlanta area (and a few surrounding suburbs). Please provide your zip code/delivery address in your order form or any social media/email inquiries. Orders are subject to a delivery fee depending on the provided zip code/address.