How do I place an order?Simply navigate to our ORDER page and click on the order form button. You will then be redirected to our Wufoo order form.
– For basic orders (non-holiday orders), please use “standard order form.”
– For holiday or themed orders, please use the appropriately named form.
After an order inquiry is placed, we will reach out within 24-48 hours to discuss the order details.
What size boards/boxes do you offer?We offer Small (feeds 2-4), Medium (feeds 5-6), Large (feeds 7-10), and XL boards (feeds 10-14). The Small-Large boards are built on disposable, eco-friendly palm leaf platters. The XL board is built on a wooden board you can keep.
We offer two types of boxes: Snack plates and individual mini boxes.
What is the difference between the single plates and the mini individual boxes?The single serving plate features 1 cheese, 1 cured meat, crackers on the side, other accouterments, and honey straw. This is a snack portion.
The mini individual box features 2 cheeses, 1 cured meats, crackers on the side, other accouterments, and mini jar of jam/honey. This is a single portion.
What type of ingredients are included in a board/box?Every order is unique and no two boards look the same. However, We will we always offer a variety of soft/hard cheeses, cured meats, & other seasonal accoutrements such as nuts, jams, dried fruits, fresh fruits. You can expect seasonal picks as well.
Do you offer vegetarian or pork-free options?We can omit cured meats on any board and make just a cheeseboard. We do offer pork alternatives such as beef or turkey salami. Pork alternatives are subject to a small surcharge.
Does each order include crackers?Each order comes with a small amount of crackers. If you’re a cracker fan or interested in feeding a larger group, you can always add-on extra crackers to your order. Gluten free crackers can also be added for small surcharge.
Are your boards/boxes custom-made?If you have specific requests, we will do our best to make accommodations, however, our boards are not 100% custom. Please include any requests in the notes section of the order form/order inquiry.
How far in advance do I need to place an order?Ideally, 5-7 days. We will do our best to accommodate last minute order requests (submit a form or reach out via email/Instagram for immediate needs). We also recommend booking as soon as you know of your event/need (such as holidays). You can submit an order form or email us to inquire about future dates.
Do you deliver?Yes, within the metro Atlanta area (and a few surrounding suburbs). Orders are subject to a delivery fee depending on the zip code/address provided in the order form or order inquiry. We do not deliver to the following areas (not a complete list): Sugar Hill, Lawrenceville, Newnan, Dallas, Douglasville, & Gainesville. Pickups are always available and can be coordinated.
Do you offer pickup?Yes! We offer complimentary pickup at the following locations:
– Mt. Paran Country Store (Northside area)
– OK Cafe (West Paces Ferry)
– Total Wine Brookhaven (Peachtree Rd)
– Target at the Prado (Sandy Springs)
– Sprouts Grocery (Roswell Rd/North Buckhead)
– Whole Foods (Buckhead Market Place, West Paces Ferry Rd)
How can I purchase and redeem gift cards/certificates?– You can simply use our Square link to purchase (linked on our gift certificates page too ) and send an e-gift card of any amount.
– To redeem and apply to an order, the recipient will need to reference the gift certificate in the “notes section” of our order form.
– To redeem for a virtual workshop spot, the recipient of the e-card will need to contact me via email to “redeem this certificate” and receive the workshop information (workshop guide, ingredients list, zoom code) prior to the workshop. A workshop guide and zoom instructions will be emailed for that specific session.
– To send a physical gift certificate in the mail, please email us at email@example.com.
How do I pay?Charcuterie Chick LLC accepts Venmo Business (2% fee), Paypal (2.9% fee), Cashapp (2.75%), and major credit cards (3.5%). We will send you a payment request.
Full payment is required at least 3-4 days prior. 48-hour notice is required to cancel orders (or subject to a one-time cancellation fee). For the credit card payment and to receive an invoice, please provide your email in the “notes section” of the order form.
What other services do you provide?Charcuterie Chick LLC also offers virtual private/corporate workshops (with a BYOB kit as an upgrade option), in-person workshops (per CDC guidelines), a digital e-book (with tips & tricks), food styling services, and gift certificates.