Please the “FAQs” tab for any order-related questions.
We are Saturdays and Sundays at this time.
- Email for urgent needs
- Check order forms for upcoming availability
- Filling out the form does not guarantee an order. We will reach out to confirm.
- Subject to delivery fee depending on zip code
- If it is a gift order, the recipient must be home or readily available. We are not responsible for any food related issues after delivering.
Standard Order Payment Policy
- Payment information is required at booking.
- All orders require full payment upon receiving the payment request and/or confirmation of your order (via email or text).
- Orders are confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- 48-hour notice is required to cancel orders or the order is ineligible for a refund.
- Orders which have not been paid 24 hours prior to pickup or delivery are subject to cancellation.
- Private classes/workshops require cancellation 48-72 hours in advance.
- For an individual virtual ticket, you will receive a refund if given 48-hour notice.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover are accepted.
- Ordering as a gift? Please ensure your friend is home or available during the delivery time frame to receive the order. Please provide the recipient’s name and phone number in the order form.
- Not sure if you’ll be home? Let us know ahead of time and/or leave a cooler outside for us. We recommend placing it in the shade if possible.
- Picking up a board from us? We recommend making your pickup your last stop or bringing ice packs with you. The board should be consumed immediately or placed in the fridge once you get home/reach your final destination.
- Scheduling a pickup? In an effort to meet demand, we schedule tight pickup and delivery slots. Being prompt is greatly appreciated and if you are running late, please call/text us.
- Going on a trip and taking your board? Let us know and we can chat about a few options.
- Have specific delivery instructions? Leave a note in the order form.
Orders should not be left outside for longer than 10-15 minutes. Delivery notifications/texts will be sent & refunds will not be offered if an order sits out longer than recommended. We are not responsible for any food-related issues upon delivery/pickup.
Large Order/Grazing Table Payment Policy
Large Order payment policy
- 50% deposit required to confirm the order + 50% required 2 weeks prior to the event
Large order cancellation policy
- If services are cancelled/terminated within five (5) days of the event, Charcuterie Chick shall be entitled to retain the full fifty percent (50%) deposit paid and seek any additional losses including but not limited to contracted labor, special orders, etc.
VIP Program/Rewards Program
After 4 orders, you will receive a complimentary small board (or equivalent value on your next board of any size).