Individual Orders (Non-Holidays):
Grazing Tables & Workshops:
Standard Order Payment Policy
- Payment information is required at booking and orders are only confirmed when payment is received
- We will send you a payment request directly
- All orders require full payment prior to the order date (not at pickup or delivery)
- Payment processing fees apply and we do not accept Cash or Check
- 72-hours notice is required to cancel orders or the order is ineligible for a refund
- To cancel an order, please contact us a email@example.com
- Orders which have not been paid at least 48 hours prior to the order date are subject to cancellation
Large Order/Grazing Table Payment Policy
- 50% deposit required to confirm the order + 50% required 2 weeks prior to the event
- If the order is requested within 24-48 hours, it may be subject to a rush fee depending on order size
- If services are cancelled/terminated within seven (7) days of the event, Charcuterie Chick shall be entitled to retain the full fifty percent (50%) deposit paid and seek any additional losses including but not limited to contracted labor, special orders, etc.
- If the guest count changes, the client will have until 2 weeks prior to the final payment date to request adjustments; we do not recommend clients receive a spread that is lower than 75% of their total guest count
Order Disclaimer & Food Allergy Notice
Our boards may contain or have come in contact with common food allergens including (but not limited too): peanuts, tree nuts, soy, eggs, wheat, fish, shellfish, or dairy products.
Clients with sensitivities should exercise judgment and please let us know to not include specific ingredients within your board. While we can omit those ingredients and take precautions to reduce the risk of cross-contamination, we cannot 100% guarantee that any of the products are safe to consume for people with peanut, tree nut, milk, egg, and wheat allergies. By submitting an order form and agreeing to an order, you acknowledge this and confirm that Charcuterie Chick is not responsible for any of the stated allergies, food-related, or COVID-related issues.
- Ordering as a gift? Please ensure your friend is home or available during the delivery time frame to receive the order, as charcuterie is perishable. Please provide the recipient’s name and phone number in the order form.
- Not sure if you’ll be home? Please let us know ahead of time and/or leave a cooler outside for us. We recommend placing it in the shade if possible. Orders should not be left outside for longer than 10-15 minutes. Delivery notifications/texts will be sent & refunds will not be offered if an order sits out longer than recommended.
- Picking up a board from us? Charcuterie is perishable so the board should be consumed immediately or placed in the refrigerator once you get home/reach your final destination. Orders must be picked at the agreed pickup time or we cannot guarantee that someone will be available to provide your order.
- Scheduling a pickup? Being prompt is greatly appreciated and if you are running late, please call/text us ahead of time.
- Going on a trip and taking your board? Please us know and we can chat about a few options and suggestions.
- Have specific delivery or drop off instructions? Please leave a note in the order form.
After four (4) separate orders, you will receive a complimentary small board or equivalent value on your next board of any size.
Refer two (2) people and you will receive $15 OFF to use on a future order when they each purchase from us.